The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated plans the CTPAT program had been working on to develop a virtual validation process for some members. Lock downs, travel restrictions and social distancing protocols essentially grounded CTPAT from conduction physical site visits. In response to this challenge, CTPAT fast tracked the implementation of their virtual validation process and will have conducted nearly 2,000 virtual validations by December 31, 2021. This 40 minute training course prepares companies to be successful in their virtual validations by highlighting best practices to follow and common mistakes to avoid. Our CTPAT experts have been conducting virtual validations for global Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) programs and assisting CTPAT companies with their virtual validations.
The Course Serves as a Practical Training Module For
- CTPAT Member companies seeking to prepare themselves for a successful virtual validation.
- Companies’ CTPAT team across all relevant divisions of a supply chain security; including transportation, IT, compliance, import/export, security, HR, finance, sales, administration, and executives.
- Companies seeking understand the unique differences in the virtual validation process.
- How to prepare your CTPAT team for a virtual validation vs. the traditional in-person validation.
- Best practices and guidance for virtual validations.
- How to avoid common pitfalls in the virtual validation process.