Whether your company is updating your CTPAT Security Profile or you are a new member completing it for the first time, our expert, former CTPAT Program Directors, Ron May and Shawn Beddows, will guide your company through the process in this self-paced interactive course, using lessons learned from real-life events to illustrate both best practices to follow and common mistakes to avoid.
The Course Serves as a Practical Training Module For
- Current CTPAT members updating their Security Profile for the first time under the New Minimum Security Criteria.
- Companies seeking to become CTPAT members and seek practical advice on best practices for the Security Profile.
- CTPAT members engaging additional personnel in the Security Profile/Validation process.
- CTPAT members seeking additional confidence that their Security Profile is completed sufficiently prior to validation.
- Best Practices for Completing the Profile
- Key Security Criteria in Key, New Sections of the Profile
- Insider Tips and Crucial “Do’s and Don’t’s” from Former CTPAT Directors
- The Process for Submitting Information through the Profile
- Examples of Acceptable Submission Materials.